Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Meanwhile at the halls of justice

Personally I have to say that Tuesday is one of my favorite days. Being on the level of musical prowess that I am, Tuesdays for me are like nuddy magazine day for Billy Madison. Some of the the great releases today on Rhapsody include Spoon, Midlake(awesome), and Jonas Brother Nick doing his own thing(Oh to be a tweenager right now!). Most notably though is a trio that I think should be petitioned to be added into the halls of justice. A trio that includes Itzhak Pearlman, Yo-Yo Ma, and Emmanuel Ax doing Mendolssohn's Piano Trios Op. 49 and 66. Now even if classical is not regularly on your Ipod or MP3 player you probably know these names. In taking a quick listen it is brilliant. Also released today is Lil Wayne-Rebirth and after listening I think maybe he should go back into the womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment